Friday, January 22, 2010

Can You Give Dogs Spinach

EXPOSED: show case study Agents Episode 1

A broker from Bonn has asked me to introduce the Internet marketing with him. Whether and how to do this successfully, I do not know yet. We measure the success of traffic to the website to new customers, contracts, property for sale and for rental and the sales. In a series of video I describe how we proceed and what we reap (or not).

Please see the first episode of my video at the following link:

Episode 1 Case Study Agents

For those who have not seen the introductory video, I refer to my main website: http://www.einfachunternehmer.de . Here you can automatically put on the mailing list and have to look not so in the blog, if the next episode is out.

Internet marketing is not as tricky as you think. But experience also shows that first own tests do not often fast enough to the result.

Please comment on here like the video.

The biggest challenge we face in the next video: How can I create a viral effect to give existing customers even more customers in touch with that brokerage. The first ideas we already have. In 3-4 weeks, we know how we do it.

Until then

your
Karsten Kamps

0 comments:

Post a Comment