Thursday, December 9, 2010

Differences Between Lens Hoods

Weihe einer apostolischen Schwester an die Gottesmutter vor dem Gnadenbild in Ampass

Immaculate Heart of Mary
,
on behalf of all Christians and people I want to dedicate today quite as your child. I consecrate to you, and give me forever, my whole life, my soul and my abilities. All that I am, and do, everything is your property and possessions. Without any reservation your immaculate mother's heart possessed me, my business and all those entrusted to me, about my whole heart apostolate of the Church of your Son, to glorify God. I always like to think that I am yours and I am called by you.
I promise you, Immaculate Mother, the victims of everyday life and my responsibility to bless you, in the Love for you to pray the rosary and to celebrate your memory, even in the atonement for all offenses against God and for all the pain that you are added. Mother, I am yours for time and eternity. Through you and with you I want to always include Jesus. Amen.

See: Mariahilf miraculous image of Lucas Cranach
also our picture on Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/immaculata/3665310595

0 comments:

Post a Comment