I wanted to write an entry yesterday, with photos from Jaca and El Arca. But then came Fina. An elderly man brought them to us, he had found her. Fina was completely intimidated, but let do anything with it, and as such they came out of the car, came under her udder a huge tumor to light, none of us had ever even seen anything big approximately ...
Fina did not eat, but that is normal on 1 Day. I went a little bit with it in the free-running and she was getting more trusting and curious. The tumor dangled about 10 cm under constant around her belly between their hind legs. How long had the poor beast be walking around like this?
Carme quick phone call to the veterinary practice in Berga, and then sent me off with Fina. It was only yesterday evening and operates today at noon I have picked up again. There were a total of 4 tumors removed, she says Clara are benign, as a dog with 4 so large malignant tumors would have never survived. Blessing in disguise ...
Finas belly now looks like this:
She is brave, and hopefully finding a home quickly, for it is a very charming animal.
Amelie is on the mend, although it makes the place under the front legs are still big problems. The whole leg is swollen, she has a drain and we disinfect everything 2x a day, keeps very still good, although sometimes they even cry out in pain ...
I have very dirty hands, have just weeds in the garden chopped, it will be done. anyway everything is pretty much dried up here every day the sun beats down from heaven, with 25-30 degrees and no rain for weeks ... In the next days here again really come back to the summer, from southern Spain were yesterday and today reported temperatures above 40 degrees, and tremble here again because of all the forest fires ... It is hard to believe, but there are people who envy us for our German weather! If I am asked whether we are also forest fires, I always say, "No, only floods ;-)
We have 2 new kennel Koller candidates: Quito and Patum. Both super love, young, friendly, but also containing active boys, the life in the kennel does not tolerate. I hope she may move soon ...
So, I sometimes call it a day before me, the 5000 flies here in the office still nervous to death ;-)
Until then,
Melina
PS: For pasta with tomato and egg was nothing left for me, the gas stove did not work ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment