Wieder zurück!
Sun Here I am again. Vacation was nice, on occasion I'm going to share a few photos on my HP.
way, I am a disaster: while I was gone, no single animal came in, on the contrary, there were taught 2 dogs (Pepino and Odin) and a cat (Mina) (!) (!). Hardly I'm back, and left there are four kittens and a puppy! I'm depressed.
Yesterday morning was operated Amelie, you were in the last 2 months again grown all over the body tumors, and most have now been removed. It is anticipated however that this can not long continue, because the ulcers grow almost as quickly as they are cut away ... Amelie is brave, but she did not get out today, it is not even risen, since one of the tumors was cut away under an armpit and it hurts to walk. I hope tomorrow She is doing better ...
Hansel and Gretel are slightly yesterday after the other transportation Holland traveled, namely with a huge truck! The driver, the school holidays and always has her grandson with here is volunteer at the SPCA in Holland and was driving the route from Barcelona, \u200b\u200bso that they could take them both. Of this there are 2 photos that come tomorrow.
What's still to report? On the way back from our vacation, we have also made a short stopover in Jaca and Monzón, and visit the other two shelters, and in about 2-3 weeks, we'll stop by there again, along with Steffi. Mei, we are like a traveling circus ...
has now been prepared Carme all papers for the transport, probably at 08-09. September run. Meritxell cleaned and while the entire office Wienert from top to bottom and back again, so you can eat here now, not only from the ground, but also on the walls of the closet and the ceiling. I had the honor of all dogs and cats to feed itself, what the afternoon is not a problem, so it must not be cleaned and fed. In addition, we have now, wonder of wonders, 2 free kennel! What I've done yet ... Dry food filled, 1-2 tons of fur from the poor Tilda plucked, took pictures of the 4 new cats, dogs and occasionally just always let out. A few people were there, but no one has taken an animal :-(
now is 9:15, and I muss gleich noch Nudeln mit Tomate und Ei kochen. Aber erst wenn Jordi kommt, der isst mit, ausserdem bringt er die Tomaten und Eier. Nach 2 Wochen Tütenfrass und Restaurant mal wieder lecker deutsche Küche :-)
Morgen oder übermorgen mehr, mit Fotogarantie!
Guten Appetit,
Melina
0 comments:
Post a Comment