Sunday, February 4, 2007

How To Get Duoderm Off If It Has Stuck To Wound

Bald geht es wieder loooos!!!

viiiiel After a long time to stay there without shelter, on Saturday (10.02.) finally get rid of! And this time the same for 2 months :-)))
I of course like last time, all Important things to do still to be moved to the last week and now I make a huge stress, get it all done somehow ... I also write an exam tomorrow, and has to be tomorrow, Tuesday and Friday night shift work. Thursday has forgotten my birthday, Papa, I have actually yet to E-Plus because of my contract, type out another text for English, which would have been due Wednesday not to my apartment that looks again like after Hurricane Katrina and much cleaned up once should be. I still need to mail, file storage order, and once again entrust one of my neighbors with the weekly cleared out my mailbox, despite the Mail storage is not even spared from the daily advertising-leaflet-super sunday-flood and runs over one day just ...
Oh yes, I have to buy some pants, because somehow I do not really have many that I like to wear ... What else? I still have a lot of empties. And I have to clean up my car yet, because that takes so long one with my parents. I have to empty my fridge food, de-ice the freezer ... I could go babble on forever, but that would be pointless ...

Well, I do not get bored until Saturday! Did I mention that my flight is at 05:30 in the morning? My Daddy was thrilled when he heard that, he chauffeured me to the airport by 3 clock must ...

Jaja. In any case, my stay this time is not quite so of sunshine and holiday atmosphere be characterized as last time, because even in Spain's February and that means cold, mud and - sleepless nights. Why? It's simple: My only heating possibility in the non-insulated apartments are 2 electric heaters, which produce yet so much light that they illuminate the room bright. Now at night I can always choose whether I prefer a abbibbere at 5 degrees, or herumwälze me half the night in the bright apartment, but it had this nice warm and cozy. Anyone who knows me knows that I prefer the latter :-) Anyway, I have been lately diligently practiced and often times sleep with lights on (which is often due to laziness, to climb out of bed and turn out the light when I am at times eingepennt annem computer again. My computer lives in my bed). Always works better! So I'm prepared!

Cast in Berga is currently with 35 dogs at the edge while the actual capacity to cope with yet. However, it is still over a month out from the nearest transport, which can be quickly more ... In addition, almost all dogs are medium to large, especially through the 7 dogs that were seized this week all together in one household, it is quite a time fully grown. The cat room is on the other hand, with its currently only 4 residents (Muriel, Mateo, Bala and Valentina) more clearly :-)

The last shipment was last week and times gone really well. All had previously the total panic: Smooth roads, accidents, very very many animals this time, and to make matters worse, no one who could drive the Breisgau-track with me. My parents had loved me most tied to the bed, so I do not drive, but without success, for then had the almost 50 animals in Freiburg rumgestanden pretty stupid. Keep your eyes peeled to the core. And it worked out something from! ALL surrenders super-smooth, very great people, all the time, all very nice, and all animals behaved great and are good at home arrived. The route to Osnabrück to Steffi and Silke was just the mega-fun and all but a small highway-blocking, which we rounded sent thanks to GPS, this section also worked like clockwork and I think we can be pretty proud of us :-)
The report on this Knutschtransport appear in the next few days on my HP!

'm So tired, because on this beautiful sunny dream Sunday - as it should be different - I could of course work :-(((

message me back soon and look forward to more welfare-diary in the next 2 months!

Melina

0 comments:

Post a Comment