Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Can Ptosis Be Reapired Without Surgery

Guapaaaa!

Imagine sitting there in the biggest mud approached a kitten in the ditch, who will find it very likely? Yes, exactly. You guessed it.

I went today at half past 8 completely unaware of the shelter to Jordan, I saw in passing a soaking vessel, very dirty, motionless little thing with pointed ears in the ditch to sit next to the road. Since I could not stop there in the dark because I was behind a curve and then someone would run back inside, I first had to drive on, was then parked in front of the house Jordi and I went back the few hundred meters on foot. And there it sat, moved, and still not the only sign of life was the movement that made the belly breathing. I have my soaking leave little thing then loaded on the arm and I'm as fast as possible running back, zuh with Jordi housing in, on the fly, where known (not only cats run over!): "I bathe a Cat in your bathroom! "And got me there with the animals locked up and at first about it running lukewarm water to cool. Then came but actually a beautiful red stone animal to light! The little girl was hit appears to be slightly, because a Vorderfüsschen her snapped away while walking, and under the nose, they also had a wound. Just in time Jordan came home and we wrapped the mouse in a towel and went with it (are English opening times fine) to the vet, who reassures us that the break old already over a week was started and has enzuwachsen of putting together , and this looked pretty good. So, no surgery. Then there was an antibiotic injection in the butt and we were allowed to take them back.
home then we could finally relax a bit and it was even a contented purr heard. Then she has eaten very much, before they Cira has no fear, and because she is so pretty, we have baptized Guapa. Have then snuggled still quite a lot and she is at some point even fell asleep on me :-)

morning they regret moving to the shelter, since it does not fit even an animal, but I see it then yes, every day, and if they do not will be reserved in advance, I take it into care as soon as I returned to Germany :-)

am So, I must go into the Hela, am dead tired ... Here are a few photos from today:





0 comments:

Post a Comment