Friday, November 21, 2008

Nipples From The Saddle Club

Marta wird bleiben

A few weeks ago, everything suggests that the best football player in the world Marta Vieira da Silva Sweden would leave and join the newly formed team of Los Angeles Sol would join that will play next season in the re-established American professional league.

was $ 400,000 annual salary the speech in Umeå receives Marta estimated 120,000 euros per year.

In the last two weeks the situation has changed. Umeå is currently seeking a replacement as they did a few weeks ago, when including Australia's "pocket rocket" Lisa DeVanna and Josephine Öqvist Umeå paid a visit.

And Marta's agent Farah now reports that seen sporting Umeå is the best alternative for Marta.

addition, Marta with 17 years in Sweden and came here four years ago very unwell.

On 22 October Marta scored 4-3 after extra time at Djurgården in Stockholm two goals and I assumed that I had come for a long time for the last time to enjoy the unique art Soccer,

Now I guess the odds with itself 80:20 one of Umeå, Sweden.

0 comments:

Post a Comment