Today was again a very busy day today and tomorrow Meritxell free and I'm alone with Carme. Pepino it goes very well, he has forgotten everything again and eats like a horse :-) I was just walking back to my Coro and we have practiced a little seat. Today
has rained about 10 minutes! The first time since I'm here! I have not had zuendegedacht: "Shit, now you get wet," because it was already over! This is one of Germany so not usual :-)
This afternoon I drove with the TH-Auto to Carrefour and Caprabo (supermarkets) and have all the meat-processing donations picked up, and was also buying something else, cleaning agents and Spüli and rice for animal shelter and a few little things for me. Offered even to make :-) Twice a week we, and now I can even send out all alone for :-)))
line (real time, 20:35) I was Guadalupe, a friendly animal rights activist from Zaragoza called, now I finally know for whom the special donations were waiting for transport to Monzón to their owners :-) Have you given Ilona's number.
Here are a few small photo impressions are quite fresh from an hour ago:
My "garden" table
The beautiful view, lower left Carmes house
drug plan
Zwingergasse, hinterer Bereich
Max (Pensionshund) will wieder rein: "Hunger!". Dabei gab es heute nachmittag gar kein Leckerchen...
Mist Mist Mist!!! Jetzt lässt mich das blöde Blog-Programm nicht mehr Fotos hochladen!!! *¿&^$# !!!
Die restlichen kommen dann morgen, hab jetzt keinen Nerv mehr, ausserdem sitzt Jordi neben mir und quengelt, der will essen ;-)
So, bis morgen,
Melina am Rande des Wahnsinns
0 comments:
Post a Comment