Monday, August 7, 2006

What Causes Fingers To Swell

Der Coro.

Ich bin verliebt: In Coro. Damit he in the kennel not fully covered by turns (he is now back in a little), I'll get it some during the lunch break always takes 3 hours to us, so he sees something different from the kennel. And he is sooooo sweet! Get on with really all the dogs here, male as female, the kittens are still all body parts to it (although he fully finds interesting), he is divine on a leash, is bribed with food 100%, and after he had managed to a few minutes alone in the apartment rumzuschnüffeln was there nothing at all :-) peed in the yard he can run free, but he hears no Freck, if you call him (unless you have food in your hand ;-), but it runs also not go away. A really great dog. Let's see if he's lucky ... For my apartment, actually definitely too large, otherwise I would take him into care so when I'm back in Germany ...

Well, maybe just feel as someone mentioned? * Wink *

runs Otherwise, everything here is as usual, all kennels occupied the new inclusive in the barn, the kittens are the last days of ailing a bit, but are now back on the dam, and now Clara was there and the poor Pepino poor neutered, then he was very miserable, but probably he jumps through the area again tomorrow, as always :-)

So, here are a few nice photos, Coro, and then I'm gone again:

kisses!


Well give her already!


More more more!


soooo sweet but I can see ...


grapeshot!


Until then,

Melina

0 comments:

Post a Comment